Trade or Sell Your Boat
Trade Your Boat
Have you outgrown your current boat? Is it simply just time for the newest in boating technology? At Duncan’s Boats, used boat sales are a big part of our business. The best way for us to obtain used boats is to offer top dollar for your trade. Fill out the trade form and let us tell you what it is worth on a trade.
If you are considering selling your boat, consider the advantage of brokering your rig through our professional dealership. There are many advantages to brokering (consigning) your boat through us. Fill out the trade form to let us discuss with you more the advantages.
- Buyers look to dealerships as a first and trusted source for boat purchases. Our Certified Dealership status gives buyers the confidence that they lack as compared to buying from an individual.
- We perform a trade evaluation and make recommendations for what it will take to get top dollar for your boat. This again provides a level of confidence to the buyer.
- We already have several advertising and marketing options available utilizing several internet websites, social media, boat show exposure and more.
- We take care of all of the details so that you do not have to deal with the hassle. We get the buyers qualified, obtain financing and insurance needs and perform on water demonstrations to qualified buyers. There is no need for you to have to get off of work or meet potential customers.
At Duncan’s Boats, we charge only a 10% commission and we work hard to get your boat sold as quickly as possible. We will keep it clean and presentable throughout the process. If you are considering selling your boat, give us a call today. We will evaluate your boat’s value and potential for sale based several criteria and agree to a selling price before making an agreement to sell.
- Typically, we will not broker boats that are are not similar to the types of boats that we normally sell. We pride ourselves on our expertise in the areas of family runabouts, cruisers, deckboats, pontoons and family fishboats.
- As a general rule, we prefer only to list boats less than 10 years old.
- After the trade evaluation, we will make recommendations as to what items must be addressed prior to listing the boat on the market.
- The minimum brokerage fee is $2,000.